Providing Excellent Service for over 70 Years
The doors to Culver Rug opened at 408 Bonaventure Road in 1945. Earle M. Culver, Walter E. Culver, and Raymond C. Gilreath founded the company as a rug cleaning business. Later in 1952, the company expanded to include sales and installation of floor coverings.
Still a family owned business; the original location is operational with a full showroom and in-house rug cleaning. Culver Rug has a second location at 708 Mall Boulevard, which opened in 1980.
A full service interior design department is located at the Mall Boulevard location, with a wide selection of wall covering and fabric samples, along with the Hunter Douglas line of window treatments with a full time interior designer.
The people’s vote in Savannah Magazine earned Culver Rug winning titles in the following categories: “Best Carpet Cleaning Service” and “Best Flooring Company” have voted the “Best Rug Company” Culver Rug Company.
Expect the same winning service – that’s the Culver difference.